Closing Date: 5 March 2022
Advert reference: mr_000737
Applications are invited from suitably certified candidates to fill the role of General Worker, to be based totally at the Environmental/Container Division, Engineering Services, Bentley Park, close to Carletonville, Gauteng. The profitable candidate will record to the Construction Man.
The enterprise will grant remuneration and advantages applicable and suitable to the position. Preference will be given to Historically Disadvantaged South Africans (HDSA) candidates. Applications are solely open to South African Citizens / Permanent Residents.
Suitable candidates have to possess the following minimum skills and skills:
· Grade 12 or NQF Level 4
· Technical competencies certificates (Angle Grinder and Basic Welding)
· Basic information of the Occupational Health and Safety Act
· Good English is written and verbal conversation skills
· Valid Medical Certificate of Fitness
· Successfully whole MRTA in-house education as per abilities matrix for the role
Suitable candidates have to have the following work experience:
· Minimum 1 year of the ride working with fundamental grinding and welding equipment and equipment
· Previous working experience in the refurbishment of containers advantageous
· Previous working journey in water and sanitation surroundings advantageous
· Must now not have a crook record
The profitable candidate will be accountable for, however, no longer be confined to:
· Safely grant grinding and welding help in the refurbishment of containers
· Provide primary help at the sewage plant in line with security policies and protocols
· Safely add required chemical substances and merchandise to the sewage plant under the supervision
· Inspect firefighting gear month-to-month as per checklist, amplify defects / non-conformance to supervisor
· Maintain a protected and smooth working surroundings through complying with standards, procedures, rules, and regulations
· Report environmental hazards/incidents timeously to supervisor
· Document movements by using finishing everyday checklists, risk, safety, and first-rate forms
· Comply with M&RC’s standards, techniques policies, and protection protocols at all times
· Effective self-management in alignment with M&RC’s values
HOW TO APPLY
The Recruiter may additionally amend, delete or expire jobs at any time besides notification.
Murray & Roberts reserves the proper no longer to proceed with filling the position.
The software will now not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.
If you do no longer get hold of any remarks on your software within four weeks from the closing date, please reflect on consideration on your software unsuccessful.