Closing Date: 2022/02/04
Reference Number: CCB220118-2
Location – Province: KwaZulu-Natal
Location – Town / City: Phoenix/ East London/ Elgin/ Persevance
Applications are invited from suitably certified humans to fill the above emptiness inside the Warehouse Department.
Learners will whole the National Certificate in Freight Handling NQF three The qualification will furnish the newbies with extraordinary foundational information of logistics and warehouse fundamentals coupled with a grasp of keeping and improving the stage and satisfaction of provider predicted by means of customers.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
LEARNERSHIP: The certified learner will be uncovered to:
· An built-in realistic and theoretical grounding in Freight Handling.
· The potential to work extra correctly with others.
· The abilities integral to hold and beautify the stage of carrier and satisfactory of provider anticipated by using customers.
· An consciousness and grasp of key commercial enterprise standards that lead to transformation, transferability, financial growth, and social improvement in the freight managing industry.
· Reading, writing, and verbal conversation inside the distribution environment
· Rational and irrational numbers and wide variety of systems
· Receiving of inventory into the warehouse
· Maintaining inventory balances
· Safe transport of inventory to customers
· Legal requirement, agency policies, and methods for the transportation of goods
· Administrative features associated with the inventory receipt and delivery
· The packing of inventory incorrectly chosen areas
· Picking of stock
· The monetary have an impact on of inventory on the business
· Picking, packing, and motion of inventory in order to limit damages
· Stock waft thru the DC/Warehouse
· The recording of inventory motion on the inventory administration system
· Legislation concerning Occupational Health and Safety and relevant protection processes in the workplace
· Maintaining Internal and exterior housekeeping standards
· Maintaining Customer provider and delight levels
· Attention to detail
· Ability to have interaction nicely in teams
· Ability to work efficiently in teams
Skills, Experience & Education
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
· Minimum Matric with Maths or Maths Literacy
· Diploma: Logistics or Operations Management a brought advantage
· No Experience required
Only candidates living in the region will be considered.
DURATION OF THE LEARNING PROGRAMME:
· A learner embarking on this Qualification desires to achieve a minimal price of
· hundred and twenty credits to qualify for the Qualification; this learnership runs over a duration of 12 months.
The advert has minimal necessities listed. Management reserves the proper use of extra or applicable data as standards for short-listing.
Please word the under essential information:
- Grade 12 with Maths or Maths Literacy
- Must be a South African Citizen
- Must be Employment Equity candidate
- Must now not have until now performed the equal qualification/ learnership at any other employer or company (please test with the L&D Skills Sustainability Team if you are unsure)
- Must have been unemployed at the time of appointment
- Must be between 18-35 years of age
HOW TO APPLY
Policy: We are dedicated to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is organization coverage to promote from inside at any place possible. Therefore, please be conscious that inner candidates will be regarded first earlier than reviewing exterior applicants, furnished that this helps the success of our Employment Equity goals.