Closing Date: 29-Dec-2021
Position: Driver / Messenger
Division: Office of the Speaker
Salary: R175 068 – R240 156 per annum (plus benefit)
- Deliver and collect mail or goods, adhere to requirements regarding driving specifications and rules and perform administrative duties as required
- Perform specific tasks associated with the delivery and collection of items to/from external sources to ensure that goods are delivered timeously
- Check vehicle condition and complete checklist prior to departure and/or report defects to the immediate superior
- Make sure that own work is done in a way that meets Batho Pele service delivery goals and guidelines
- Grade 10
- A valid driver’s license (Code B)
- Must have a valid PrDP
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a similar environment
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint, or to appoint laterally.
Primary Location: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
Work Locations: Corporate
Job: Driver Messenger|Clerks
Organization: Office of the Speaker Division
HOW TO APPLY