Closing Date: 2021/12/31
Reference Number: COR211110-1
Location – Province: Western Cape
Location – Town / City: Cape Town
This is an NQF 5 learnership and on completion the successful incumbent would have completed a Higher Certificate in Management (HCM) through Milpark Education. The work component of this learnership involves the reliable and accurate support of the Talent Management (TM) team (5 individuals) through efficient and effective administration of all HR processes.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support and assist with all HR administration for recruitment and training processes
• Ensure accurate and up to date employee data and files, whether manual or electronic.
• Accurate capturing of all TM related data.
• Processing of all TM invoices and ensuring that records are maintained and filed correctly
• Capturing and maintenance of training data
• Capturing and maintenance of CV data
• Maintenance of the Talent Management files, records, documents on the intranet
• Maintenance of the Learning and Development files, records, documents on the intranet
• Coordinate training requirements for all employees
• Maintenance and update the TM calendar
• Support the TM team with any ad hoc administrative tasks.
• Prior experience is not essential, but any administrative experience would be beneficial
• Grade 12 or a 3-year undergraduate degree
Most Important Attribute
• Integrity and discretion
• Strong organisational and coordination skills
• High attention to detail
• Effective time management
• Commitment to service excellence
• Team player
• Strong communication skills
• Resourceful and proactive
• Willingness to learn
• Competent in MSOffice – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
HOW TO APPLY
For South African roles only – Please note that in order to meet objectives set in our Employment Equity plan, preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from designated groups.