Closing Date: 2021/11/23
Reference Number: RAN211110-2
Location – Province: Gauteng
Location – Town / City: Johannesburg South
Job Advert Summary
Rand Water is looking for candidates who will be able to protect Rand Water’s people, property, and assets in accordance with the current legislation.
• Grade 12 or equivalent
• 2 years’ security related experience
• PSIRA grade C registration
• Knowledge of and adherence to legislation and company policy
• A certificate of competency (Handgun, Rifle and Shotgun)
• Driver’s license Code 8
• National Key Point Certificate would be an added advantage
• Preference will be given to applicants with disabilities
NB: Assessment in firearm handling proficiency and practical shoot will form part of selection criteria.
• Protect Rand Water’s people, property, and assets in accordance to current legislation
• Conducting access control and patrol duties.
• Conduct guarding duties and responsibility for all areas of Barrage.
• Respond to the alarms
• Performing minor administrative duties
• Relevant legislation
• Patrolling and guarding
• Communication (verbal and written)
• Strong observation skills
• Administrative skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Customer Service orientation
• Attention to detail
• Results driven
HOW TO APPLY
Policy: We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. In evaluating prospective applicants and making the final selection, preference will be given to females and/ or people with disabilities to give effect to Rand Water’s Employment Equity Objectives.