Closing Date: 10th November 2021
No Experience Required
Global Business Services (Umhlanga) requires an Intern for Human Resources. This intern will have the opportunity to grow and obtain the necessary skill, competencies and experience within the related field and will be required to support the business with different tasks and responsibilities during their contract period.
This role will report to the Human Resources Consultant.
The main responsibilities of the job are:
- Assist with general HR-related administration
- Assist with filing and updating of documents/files
- Coordinating meetings/ training events / HR functions
- General Adhoc duties as required
The ideal candidate must have:
- Grade 12 / Matric qualification
- Relevant Human Resources National Diploma / Degree qualification
- No experience required
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
- Knowledge of basic HR policies and procedures
At Sappi, we are vaccinated and expect all new employees to be vaccinated when joining our One Sappi family. Show us your support by submitting your vaccine card when applying for our vacancies.
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact.
HOW TO APPLY
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.