Closing Date: 2021/10/26
Location – Town / City: Vereeniging
Location – Province: Gauteng
Department: Bakery Admin
We are committed to creating a vibrant working environment where all employees are passionate and excited about their contribution. Our on-going aim is to be recognised as a leading FMCG employer and to create a working environment where people feel free to share ideas and goals.
A career opportunity has arisen in the Finance Department – Premier Bakery – Vereeniging. This position is responsible for crediting all cash on site and ensure filing done timeously.
2 years experience as a Cashier
• Payments received – cash and cheques
• Payments received are counted and recorded as per specifications
• Cash Customer Receipt submitted by drivers balance with Tellermate slips
• Cash and cheques deposited in the Drop Safe are recorded in the Drop Safe Register and signed off by security, the cashier and the driver
• All cash and cheques received are captured in the Cash Receipt report
• Made up deposits
• Cash and cheques received are prepared for deposits as per specifications
• Made up deposits recorded in Deposit Register as per SOP
• Handed over cash (Cash Company)
• Handed over cash is recorded in the Deposit Register
• Deposit Register is signed by the cash company service provided in accordance with SOP
• Bank deposit receipts balance 100% with the Deposit Register returned by the cash company service provider
• All anomalies are rectified in accordance with specifications
• Cash and cheque reconciliations
• Reconciliations are conducted daily and are 100% accurate and balanced with system
HOW TO APPLY
Policy: Please note that it is company policy to promote from within wherever possible, hence internal applicants will be given priority. We recruit and appoint in line with our Employment Equity Goals and objectives.