Closing Date 29 October 2021
Location: Pretoria, Gauteng
Job Grade: Paterson Grade: A
No. of position : 3
To perform cleaning tasks and routine inspections of the South African Bank Note Company (SABN) facilities
Key Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Carry out cleaning tasks for designated areas, including dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents etc.
- Clean the side walls, walk ways, meeting rooms
- Clean office furniture and ICT equipment
- Perform deep cleaning as per request and according to schedule
- Ensure that refuse bins are emptied, and rubbish is segregated and removed daily Perform routine inspection, document the inspections and maintain the records
- Perform general assistance work as required
- Report to line manager identified needs for repair
- Adhere to Safety, Health, Environment and Quality (SHEQ) requirements and company policies, procedures and processes
The Preferred Candidate is likely to have:
- Grade 12 with Mathematics and Physical Science
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in a cleaning position
Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic knowledge of cleaning equipment
- SHE requirements
- Communication (verbal and written) skills
- Computer literacy
Internal applicants should apply on the SABN careers portal on the intranet by uploading detailed CV’s and copies of qualifications. External applicants should apply on Careers24 website by uploading detailed CV’s, ID copy, copies of qualifications and recent pay slip. No applications will be considered if the supporting documents are not submitted.
The personal information in this form is collected and processed for recruitment purposes only and will not be utilised for any other purpose. You can read more on how we process your personal information in the South African Reserve Bank Privacy Notice. You absolve the SABN for any liability whatsoever, and howsoever arising from the providing of information.
HOW TO APPLY
SABN is committed to employment equity and diversity. In accordance with the Employment Equity Plan of SABN and its Employment Equity goals and targets. Preference may be given but is not limited to candidates from underrepresented designated groups. No application will be considered after the closing date, or if it does not comply with at least the minimum requirements. Please note that correspondence will be limited to shortlisted applicants only.
Should you not hear from us within 10 working days after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. SABN reserves the right not to make an appointment to the posts as advertised. Prospective applicants must be willing to undergo a series of assessments and security clearance processes as prescribed by the National Key Point Act.