Closing date: 10/20/2021
Handles inbound or outbound calls or other forms of communication from customers assisting and providing relevant information and excellent customer service.
MINIMUM CRITERIA REQUIRED
1-2 Yrs Relevant Working Experience
RELEVANT JOB KNOWLEDGE
Business processes and services
Contact Center Industry Standards and Benchmarking
Quality management system
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
• Receives and make customer contacts, ensuring customer satisfaction at all times
• Responds to customer enquiries to ensure that customers receive correct and adequate information.
• Provide customers with product and service information (Accounts and results), ensuring customer satisfaction.
• Display professionalism at all times ensuring compliance to industry quality standards.
• Research required information using available resources to ensure that adequate information is available for decision-making purposes.
• Identify and escalate priority issues/queries to ensure that supervisors are aware of highly dissatisfied customers and provide solutions to increase customer satisfaction and retention.
• Follow up customer contacts were necessary to increase customer satisfaction ensuring customer loyalty.
• Complete administrative functions ensuring QA standards compliance and credibility.
• Route and redirect customers to appropriate resources to ensure that customers are assisted promptly by relevant parties.
• Comply with statistical requirements ensuring quality standards at all times.
• Comply with quality standards.
• Comply with operational requirements of the department, ensuring adequate operations and customer satisfaction.
• Adhere to reasonable instruction, apart from what is prescribed in the working instructions, from management.
• Maintain confidentiality of customers’ personal data and other information to protect the private customers and integrity of the organisation, ensuring QA compliance and credibility.
• Meet organisational customer service objectives, ensuring organisation credibility
• Oversees housekeeping issues including filing and general office tidiness to ensure a safe and healthy work environment.
Ability to use own initiative
Attention To Detail
Confidentiality / Sensitivity
Planning and organising
Compensation is commensurate with qualification and experience level.
Must have Gr12 or advantage BsC.
Must work over weekends & Public Holidays, and different sites.
Must speak Afrikaans & English.
HOW TO APPLY