Location: Witbank, ZA
To create a unique client experience by attending to enquiries and teller-related transactions, client queries, banking requirements, the needs of clients and refer cross-sell opportunities while mitigating risk and contribute to branch objectives.
- Authenticate clients and transactions.
- Prevent fraud, risks and losses.
- Mitigate risks and meet legislative requirements.
- Provide client service and meet identified client needs.
- Issue VISA application letters based on client requests.
- Comply with risk standards and take corrective action.
- Minimise losses and ensure corrective action is taken as per procedure and policy.
- Balance and secure branch stock holding.
- Contribute to a culture of transformation by participating in Nedbank culture building initiatives, business strategy, and CSI.
- Stay abreast of developments in field of expertise, ensuring personal and professional growth.
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes and systems.
- Act as brand ambassador.
- Add value to Nedbank by supporting the implementation of new processes, policies and systems.
- Deliver on identified client needs and requirements.
- Build and maintain client relationships.
- Educate and converse with clients by informing them of alternative self-service channels that will be cost effective, time saving and convenient.
- Create synergetic internal relationships.
- Identify quality sales leads and enable cross-selling (without advising).
- Meet client information needs and facilitate the processing of sales.
- Ensure client service and avoid destruction of aged stock and costs associated with reprinting and issuing.
- Reach individual and branch usage (touch points) targets.
- Remain current and stay abreast of Nedbank risk and compliance requirements.
- Understand and embrace the Nedbank vision and values, leading by example.
- Ensure knowledge management, continuity, team success and that information is provided in the correct way to stakeholders.
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
Preferred QualificationBusiness Relevant Certificate or Diploma or Institute of Banking.Essential CertificationsPreferred CertificationsType of Exposure
- Answering client questions
- Interacting with external customers
- Changing behaviour to meet the demands of changes at work
- Managing client expectations
- Interacting with diverse people
- Performing teller transactions
- Adjusting to a new work process
- Performing Foreign Exchange teller transactions
- Reconciliation cash and stock balances on hand
- Working with clients to solve client problems
Minimum Experience LevelPreferable 6 – 12 months client service experience in a financial industry or bank teller experience.
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Customer service principles
- Relevant product knowledge
- Branch processes and procedures
- Branch service offerings
- Corporate Governance & Compliance
- Cluster specific operations
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Applied Learning
- Managing Work
- Stress Tolerance
- Quality Orientation
HOW TO APPLY
–Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566