Closing date: 27 September 2021
East London, ZA
Nestlé is so much more than the world’s #1 food and beverage company. We are committed to helping our communities to live healthier and happier lives, our factory in East London currently has a stimulating opportunity for learners to complete a Confectionery Manufacturing Learnership over a 12-month period, reporting to the HR Education & Training Department. The programme will be offered in the following format: 30 % will be classroom training, while the balance of time, 70% will be spent in the factory production lines. Incumbents will be allocated across the Production factory areas for the duration of the Learnership.
The learnership will include meeting the targeted output on production line and completing the necessary learnership logbook and portfolio of evidence documentation to successfully complete the qualification.
If you have a passion for learning and want to start your career in the confectionery manufacturing industry, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for. Key responsibilities will include:
- Understand the flow of operations associated with the responsibilities of the position.
- Completion of theoretical learning, practical application, and assessments in the Confectionery Manufacturing Learnership.
- Understanding and application of production line processes and reporting of any quality deviations to the Process Controller/ Team Leader.
- Observes all Operational Safety/Hygiene Procedures and Good Manufacturing Practices/ Procedures including use of Safety/ Hygiene equipment as specified (SPI) or as instructed.
- Performs any related duties as he/she may be instructed by Team Leader.
- Communicates effectively and efficiently with colleagues on the line, and the Team Leader.
What will make you successful
- Matric with Maths
- Residing around East London
- Practical knowledge of production environment including equipment
- Factory/Plant General work experience
Please note that the company will not pay relocation fees.
HOW TO APPLY