Reference Number: LM-273
Location: Little Falls Gauteng
Purpose of the Role
Consult with the customer with the purpose of understanding their needs.
Propose the right product and service according to customer requirements, including quality, convenience and price. Explain how products work and what services are available for the customer.
Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service.
- Apply appropriate sales process to build customer relationships and meet sales target
- Ensure high level of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Engage customers to understand their needs and guide them in their choice
- Provide appropriate solutions through products and services
- Identify new business opportunities through understanding market trends
- Follow up on sales leads
- Liaise with Department Manager and merchandisers on products that are preferred by customers
- Maintain outstanding store condition i.e. layout, cleanness, prices, product availability, visual merchandising standards
- Participate in the department commercial action plan
- Assist a customer on total project, before, during, and after sales.
- Propose a personalized solution, including products and different services (delivery, installation, etc…).
- Assist with the sales process by maintaining a fully stocked store
- Grade 12 or NQF 4 equivalent
- Proven experience as a sales consultant
- Extensive product knowledge
- Passion to serve
- Friendly, helpful, confident and engaging personality
- Problem solving skills
- Understanding of pricing methodologies
- Exceptional customer services
- Proficiency in English
- Curious and assumes initiative
- Relationship management
- Hardworking and lives by example
- Ability to deal with a customer portfolio at each step of the sales process (before, during, after)
- Ability to use different channels to realize sales (emails, WhatsApp, phone…)
- Ability to multi-task
HOW TO APPLY