Closing Date: 22-Sep-2021
Position: Project Administrator (10-month contract)
Department: Economic Development
Division: Community Enterprise
Salary: R7 920 per month
- Perform operational tasks that are aligned with the divisional objectives to ensure efficient operational processes as contemplated in the defined operational strategy of the division
- Implement and manage the project filing and information management systems
- Coordinating with the team members and service providers frequently for updates regarding the work progress
- Assist the Senior Skills Specialist with planning, implementation, reporting and monitoring of financial budget and administration programme functions
- Apply and ensure compliance with guidelines and controls
- Confirm and process approved payment certificates to service providers
- Discuss updates with the Senior Skills Specialist
- Adhere to customer service orientation in the division to endure sound relations with the customers in relation to Skills Development Unit; and
- Act as and/or represent the Senior Specialist in the absence thereof
- Post Grade 12 Qualification OR 12 months’ experience in EPWP Administration
- Experience in Customer Service, Skills Development, SMME Support, Facility Management and or Business Regularization will be an added advantage
Enquiries: Tel: 0860 54 3000
Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful.
The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right to appoint, not appoint or to appoint laterally.
Primary Location: South Africa-Gauteng-Corporate
Work Locations: Corporate
Organization: Non-Structural Special Projects (ECOD)
HOW TO APPLY