Job ID: 8581
Position Type: Full-Time
Province: Western Cape
Location: Cape Town North
Suburb: Parow (Parow)
Imagine having the chance to develop and expand your skills and work for one of the foremost specialty retailers in South Africa. The Foschini Group (TFG) is looking to hire IT Service Desk Agents to join our Service Desk Team. The successful candidates will have a passion for providing excellent customer service and have strong technical problem solving, troubleshooting and communication skills.
Please note that this is for Talent Pool sourcing, should you meet the requirements you may be contacted in the future. We are in the process of building a talent pipeline of candidates readily available to work within the IT Division of TFG.
In this role, you would be responsible for 1st line systems support to Head Office and Stores users. You would be expected to have experience within an IT Service Desk/Help Desk environment. This position requires excellent listening, probing and documentation skills.
Key performance areas will be:
• Providing first line systems support to head office and stores users
• Liaison with head office and store staff, colleagues and vendors
• Accurate call logging and routing
• Ownership of calls – follow-up on calls and feedback to users
• Ensuring that calls are resolved in accordance with the requirements of the relevant SLA
• Must have a recognised 3 year IT qualification or Matric with MCSE (certification is highly desirable)
At least two years IT service desk experience
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and proficiency in a second language
Must be able to work flexible hours
Able to work under pressure
Good planning and time management skills
Customer service orientated
HOW TO APPLY
PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, CANDIDATES FROM DESIGNATED GROUPS IN TERMS OF THE EMPLOYMENT EQUITY ACT.