Closing Date: 2021/09/04
Unitrans: General Worker
Location – Province: Western Cape
Location – Country: South Africa
Job Advert Summary
A possibility has arisen for a skilled General Worker to make sure backyard walkways continue to be clear and free of debris.
Please refer to the minimal requirements, responsibilities, and duties beneath for additional information.
• Medically fit
• Work in a secure manner i.e. Ensure all security necessities adhere too
• Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
• Clean crook record
• Must have very own dependable transportation to and from work
• Ability to take care of heavy tools and equipment used in cleaning
• Ability to walk, bend, push, pull, and carry repetitively throughout working hours
• Knowledge of cleaning chemicals, suitable storage and disposal methods
• Excellent conversation abilities and the potential to work as a team
• Excellent organizational abilities a must
• Self-motivation and the capacity to become aware of and whole wanted duties barring direct supervision
Duties & Responsibilities
• Sweeping, vacuuming, and mopping floors.
• Daily cleansing of workplaces by means of emptying trash cans, servicing restrooms, and wiping down communal surfaces
• Ensure backyard walkways stay clear and free of debris.
• Notify constructing administration of any repairs required.
• Assisting an Office group of workers with the making of tea.
• Able to lift out all life like directions from Supervisor
• Cleaning of whole premises
• Maintaining environment.
• General housekeeping tasks.
HOW TO APPLY
We are dedicated to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is employer coverage to promote from inside anyplace possible. Therefore, please be conscious that inside candidates will be viewed first earlier than reviewing exterior applicants, furnished that this helps the success of our Employment Equity goals.