Reference Number: CCB210608-9
To make sure the cleanliness of prescribed work areas as directed via the Supervising Officer, the use of the prescribed strategies and frequencies in line with the necessities of the cleansing specification. The profitable candidate will document to the Supervisor.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Key Outputs and Accountabilities :
• Emptying and cleansing of waste packing containers or comparable receptacles, transporting waste cloth to special series points.
• Sweeping flooring with brushes or dust manage mops.
• Mopping flooring with wet or damp mops.
• Suction cleansing carpeted areas and “spot” cleansing carpets.
• Using electrically powered scrubbing and sprucing machines to burnish, scrub, polish and spray easy flooring (after receiving suitable training and training).
• Using electrically powered pick-up machines.
• Working at heights can also encompass the use of high-level equipment.
• To dust, damp wipe, wash, or polish furniture, ledges, windowsills, exterior surfaces of cupboards, shelves, and fitments.
• To fill up consumable gadgets (soap, lavatory rolls, paper towels) as directed or in line with trendy running procedures.
• To easy toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths, showers and consuming fountains.
• Deep cleansing of ablutions.
• Cleaning of Drains.
• Working in the gardens which can also consist of elimination of weed, the usage of of pesticides, reducing of lawns and pruning of timber and shrubs.
• The use of chemical sellers as directed via the Supervising Officer in the execution of cleansing operations or protection procedures, after receiving suitable guidelines and training.
• To undertake wall washing or internal window pane cleansing at prescribed heights limits.
• To lift out any different realistic obligations inside the standard feature of the job.
• Cleaners are to document to the supervisor or Team chief in charge, any elements that are possibly to have an effect on his/her work which they think about that the caretaker or cleaner in cost need to be aware.
• The region of cleansing areas may also want to be modified to meet the wants of the establishment.
• Maybe can be required to work by myself or in teams.
• Not always appointed to a unique place inside the establishment.
• May be predicted to teach colleagues on the job from time to time.
• All team of workers are anticipated to be courteous to colleagues and traffic and supply a welcoming surroundings to all on-site.
Skills, Experience & Education
Grade 12/ Matric Qualification.
• Minimum requirement:
• Ideally skilled in an FMCG environment.
• Literate and numerate.
Closing Date: 2021/06/15
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.