Park: Groenkloof (Head Office)
The Organisation requires the services of a Learning and Development Administrator on a 12-months Fixed Term Contract. This position is in the Human Capital Management department and will be based at Groenkloof National Park.
Interested persons who meet the stated qualifications should forward their applications which should consist of a covering letter, detailed Curriculum Vitae, certified copies of qualification(s) and Identity Document (certified within the past six months) to the following address:
Human Resources Division
SA National Parks
PO Box 787
Fax: 086 295 4078
Applicants in possession of foreign qualifications to submit evaluated results by the South African Qualification Authority.
If you have not been responded to within 21 days of the closing date, please accept that your application was not successful.
- Be in possession of a National Diploma in Human Capital Management.
- 1 – 3 years experience in Human Capital Management of which 2 years should be in a Learning and Development environment.
- Understanding of relevant related legislations.
- A qualification in Occupationally Directed Education Training and Development Practices (OD-ETDP qualification) will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of National Skills Development Strategy
- Knowledge of Skills Development facilitation.
- Computer literacy
- Presentation and facilitation skills.
- Interpersonal and Conflict Management skills
- Numeracy skills and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Report writing skills
- Collecting and collating training needs analysis, skills audit reports and compile SANParks’ annual training plan
- Compile the organization’s workplace skills plan and annual training report.
- Coordinate the implementation of corporate learning and development programmes (e.g. ABET, Learneship and Internship, Apprenticeship, RPL etc.
- Post, update and maintain E-learning information.
- Render administrative and technical support on all learning and development initiatives to divisions.
- Coordinate induction programme and update the induction manual.
- Collate evaluation reports from Learning and Development activities throughout the organisation.
- Create and manage Learning and Development-related databases
- Coordinate and administer all SANParks’ bursary schemes.
- Coordinate the logistics for internal governance and consultative structures.
Closing Date: 08 June 2021