Sappi Southern Africa
Forestry – Victoria Country Club Estate
Administration Clerk – Khulisa ( P12 )
Sappi Forests requires an Administration Clerk – Khulisa to provide an efficient administrative support that would ensure uLwazi is optimally and efficiently run and ensure that the administrative functions in the relevant area are effectively overseen and maintained
This role reports in to the Projects Manager Khulisa.
The main responsibilities of this job are:
- Facilitate & manage booking of training courses using uLwazi calendar system for the three training centers to ensure Centers are run efficiently and being utilized to their full capacity.
- Keep an up to date booking system of the training centres and facilities by making external and internal training facilitators book the facility and resources in advance to ensure the centre/s are in a ready state of utilization
- Managing attendance registers from Facilitators making sure registers are correctly filled in to capture all training interventions on Learning Management System (LMS) and on our Training database to ensure we have accurate number of Growers and Contractors and evaluate if training was effective.
- Oversee housekeeping and catering services at all training centers making sure facilitators and trainees are well catered for within budget limitations to ensure conducive learning environment.
- Keep records of the utilisation of the training centres by updating the centre calendar; track training offered; update training register with proper trainee documentation etc. to substantiate costs and demonstrate need.
- Monitor and regularly assess quality of service delivered by service contractor by conducting interim audits and inspections to ensure Sappi standards are achieved.
- Initiate RFP process on E-CAMS for new/renewal contract requests by – screen information received for correctness and accuracy; upload the contract information packs from service providers onto E-CAMS to ensure that no business transaction occurs without a legal agreement in place
- Ensure invoices are submitted within 30 days upon request of order number by the requestor and finalize the transaction on SAP for payment so that costs are submitted within the same month of the transaction.
- Make accommodation and flights reservations for Khulisa Management and Staff liaise with Sappi travel agents viz. Seekers, monitor and control travel and accommodation cost and support the Khulisa team in arranging accommodation on their behalf.
- Conduct recorded monthly safety inspections of the training facilities and equipment/s refer to RMS for checklists to achieve zero accidents/injuries through enforcement of adherence to Sappi safely standards
- Manage company assets and use thereof by keeping an up to date assets register through log inventory register and conduct regular recorded asset/s inspections housekeeping by doing regular visit at the training centres and updating to control all Ulwazi assets and stocks.
- Assist Training Manager with putting together monthly reports by consolidating and editing the report document/s to ensure effective communication to senior management.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Grade 12
- An Administrative related qualification preferable
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Strong computer literacy (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- SAP knowledge an advantage
- Valid Code EB Drivers license
Closing date: 04 March 2021
How to Apply? Please click on one of the buttons below. If you encounter any issue while applying contact your HR contact .
Feel free to visit our website for further information www.sappi.com
Sappi is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Click Here To Apply Online
Should you not have been contacted within 14 days of the closing date of this advert, please consider your application unsuccessful.