Closing Date: 26 February 2021
Location: Boksburg, Gauteng
The main purpose of the role is to ensure that all administration pertaining to workshop processes is dealt with efficiently
Reporting: This position will report to the Admin Team Leader
Opening and processing of job cards for repairs, maintenance and servicing
- Ensure information on book in sheet received from workshop include all relevant information e.g. registration number, chassis number, kilometer reading etc.
- Recording service type, e.g. basic, annual etc
- Record any other faults e.g. brake lights not working, vehicle overheating, etc
- Transferring all relevant information onto job card on computer.
- Carry out credit checks.
- Ensure that job card is allocated to correct account i.e. customer, warranty, maintenance contract.
- Ensure that job cards are signed by Driver/owner or relevant responsible person.
- Raising a sublet order
- Ensure outwork supplier submit quotation for work to be done
- Sublet order raised against the job (First copy to outlet supplier, second to costing file and third to the job card)
- Copy of processed invoice and order to be attached to job card.
Closing of job cards (work in progress)
- Ensure that daily WIP controls are in place and that regular follow ups are done with workshop team leaders to ensure continuous flow of process
- Ensure job card has been completed as required with all relevant information, i.e. date, work carried out, time started, time finished, total time worked, VST, cause of failure, etc.
- Ensure that owner or relevant person sign acceptance of work and/or parts fitted.
- Ensure job is signed off by relevant Mechanic, the Team Leader and the AM Manager before closure
Job Processing and Workflow
- Enter brief description of work done and any notes made by the Workshop Manager
- Enter parts used
- Enter labour according to VST codes
- Enter outwork
- In case of breakdowns enter travelling time and call out fee
- Enter sundries and consumables
- Print invoice and ensure it is handed to the Workshop Manager to sign off and ensure order numbers are in place
- Hand over to administrative assistant
- Upon final confirmation of payment received issue gate pass to driver
- Ensure filing is kept up to date
- Daily printing and filing of all claim documents onto relevant job cards
- Expect to give full support as a Workshop Administrator
- Work according to the Volvo Way
Education & Job Experience
- Matric or equivalent
- Computer Skills
- Strong administrative background
- Warranty and Maintenance experience within a dealership
- Work well under pressure
- Customer focused
- Organizational skills
- Administration skills
- Leadership skills
- Team player
- Quality orientated
- Ability to plan and organize
- Good Time management
- Task execution with minimum supervision
- Good attention to detail
Click Here To Apply Online
“Volvo Group Southern Africa (Pty) Ltd is an affirmative action, equal employment opportunity employer.”