Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing date: 18 February 2021
The Johannesburg Social Housing Company SOC Limited (JOSHCO) mandate is to advance and control less costly condo housing for the decrease market as an necessary section of efforts to eradicate the housing backlog of the City of Johannesburg. JOSHCO is a registered Social Housing Institution and is authorised via the Social Housing Regulatory Authority (SHRA).
We invite suitably certified graduates to practice for the following programme.
Position: Graduate Intern Programme in the Built Environment X2
Employment Status: Fixed Term Contract (24 Months)
Department: Housing Development
Requirements, involved candidates need to be in possession of:
• Matric Certificate (Grade 12)
• Bachelor’s Degree/B-Tech in Building, Architecture, or comparable discipline
• Computer Literacy (MS Office applications)
• Must be in a position to work prolonged hours as and when required
• Must be a South African aged between 18 -35 years
• Must no longer have participated in a similar programme
Skills and competencies- The best applicant need to possess the following competencies and competencies:
• Generic skills: Communication, Facilitation, Conflict Management, Teamwork
• Attributes: Emotional intelligence, Assertiveness, Interpersonal Skills, Attention to detail, Flexible, Reliable, Innovation.
Interested candidates are invited to follow via submitting their CV’s collectively with licensed copies of qualifications and ID to email@example.com quoting the role making use of for. Failure to put up the required files will end result in your utility no longer being considered. JOSHCO is an equal chance and affirmative motion corporation and all appointments will be made in accordance with the Company’s Employment Equity Plan to promote its representativity (race, gender and disability). Correspondence will solely be restricted to shortlisted candidates and candidates who have now not been contacted inside 6 weeks ought to think about their functions unsuccessful. JOSHCO reserves the proper no longer to make an appointment.