Closing Date: 22 February 2021
RCL FOODS is searching for an skilled Engineering Driver to be part of the Engineering group at our Animal Feed Plant in Rustenburg. The Driver would record to the Maintenance Manager. The Driver will be accountable for day by day accumulating and deliveries of parts, documents, and different errands as required for the easy walking of the Feed Mill.
• Attention to detail
• Time Management
• An potential to work in a logical and structured manner
• High stage of integrity and professionalism
• Ability to take the initiative
• Committed and devoted to assigned things to do with the aid of the company
• Physically capable to work and in top health
• Minimum grade 12/equivalent
• three years’ ride in an engineering environment
• Clear using record
• Code EC with PDP driver license
Duties & Responsibilities
Taking Full Responsibility and Accountability
• Vehicle take a look at sheets / Report faults
• Safe work procedures
• Dress code
• Equipment needed
Vehicle Check Sheets / Report Faults
• Ensure that you whole the LDV guidelines earlier than you go away the premises.
• Ensure you record any faults discovered on the LDV for the duration of the day to the Ops Manager.
• Ensure you stuffed the car with diesel before if and when wished earlier than departing for deliveries or collections
• Vehicle to be saved easy at all instances (in and outside)
• No consuming ingesting or smoking whilst driving
• No reckless riding at any time.
• Subject to a breathalyzer take a look at at any time whilst on duty
• Vehicle by no means to be overloaded
• Off-loading and loading of stock, fabric or equipment
Safe Work Procedures
• Protective clothing: Keep smooth and in suitable repair. You are an ambassador of EPOL
• Fill file and hand to Security. DO NOT force cars if it is dangerous to do so.
• Make positive you have your riding license with you; it is a crook offense to power barring it.
• Do now not exceed velocity limits
• Hijack – Watch out for suspicious-looking people. Do now not supply lifts, do no longer end for hitchhikers.
• Do now not depart LDV unattended and do no longer depart the key in the ignition whilst you offload.
• Ensure that you greet the client in a pleasant way.
• Ensure that you manage the merchandise with care
• Ensure you test the merchandise in conjunction with the patron and shipping note.
• Ensure that the purchaser follows the right tactics with regards to receiving, and all archives are signed /
stamped as per your POD manual.
• Ensure you clock in at the begin and give up of your shift.
• In the tournament of sick health, make certain you inform your supervisor properly earlier than the time with legitimate reason. Failure to do so will end result in disciplinary action.
• Always put on the right gown code.
• Ensure your uniform is easy and neat at all times.
• Assist in equal day / Saturday / Sunday or Public Holiday deliveries as and when the want arises.
• Carry out different guidelines from your supervisor.
• WASH Vehicle often
Click Here To Apply Online
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports the achievement of our Employment Equity goals