Location: Richmond, KwaZulu-Natal
An opportunity has presented itself to appoint a suitably qualified candidate into the position of Call Centre Agent: Marketing Services. This is a Permanent position based at Richmond.
Handles inbound and outbound calls or other forms of communication from customers assisting and providing relevant information and excellent customer Service.
Minimum Criteria Required:
1-2 Yrs Relevant Working Experience
Relevant Job Knowledge:
Industry and Organisation Knowledge
Key Performance Areas:
- Receives and makes telephone calls to Clients regarding any queries to ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- Identify and escalate priority issues/ queries to ensure that supervisors are aware of highly dissatisfied customers and provide solutions to increase customer satisfaction and customer retention.
- Required to log and update the system with customer complaints and feedback accordingly to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provides pricing quotes to clients to ensure that they receive correct and adequate information.
- Comply with Quality Assurance by meeting statistical requirements, and complying with quality standards, by maintaining confidentiality of patient’s personal data and other information to protect privacy of patients and integrity of the organisation, ensuring Organizations Customer Service Objectives
Relating and Networking
Persuading and Influencing
Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
Following Instructions and Procedures
Presenting and communicating information
Compensation is commensurate with qualification and experience level.
Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 14 January 2021