- Conduct technical training on the Bell & 3rd party products.
- Prepare technical training course material and vet technical manuals.
- Facilitate in developing apprentices.
- Research and prepare training material.
- Develop training modules & training aids.
- Assist with the development of assessment aids & tools.
- Facilitate and present training in training rooms, on-the-job as well as customer sites.
- Conduct assessments
- Travel extensively, both locally and internationally.
- Applicants must be trade test qualified – earthmoving trade. (COPIES OF TRADE TEST CERTIFICATES MUST BE SUPPLIED WITH APPLICATION)
- Minimum of 5 years post apprentice experience in the trade.
- Minimum of 2 years earthmoving equipment technical training experience
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English and have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work without supervision.
- Must be Computer literate with the following software e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel & Powerpoint.
- Minimum N3 certificate (Mechanical).
- No criminal record.
- Valid driver’s license.(B or 08)
- Extensive product knowledge – operating systems e.g. Hydraulics, electrical, electronics, etc.
- Extensive knowledge – product componentry
- Good knowledge – Bell/Merseta learnership plan requirements
- Ability to read technical drawings (schematics, sectional views etc)
- Conceptualising, analytical & diagnostic skills
- Ability to work independently
- Applicants must be able to travel extensively outside working hours, both locally & internationally.
- The following will be added advantages:
- In depth knowledge of the Bell range of products
- N5 or N6 or National Higher diploma (Mechanical)
- Facilitator (ETDP),Assessor’s and moderator’s certificate
- Using Coreldraw
- Management skill – PLOC (planning, leading, organising and control)
- MBO (Management by objectives)
- Project management – PECC (Planning, execution, control and closure)
- Facilitation, mentoring, writing, listening, presentation, teaching & report writing skills
- Ability to communicate in German or French
IF YOU HAVE NOT HAD A RESPONSE TO YOUR APPLICATION WITHIN 4 WEEKS OF THE CLOSING DATE, PLEASE ACCEPT THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN UNSUCCESSFUL
How to Apply