Business Unit / Division Tsebo Group
Job Type Classification Permanent
Location – Town / City Johannesburg
Location – Province Gauteng
Location – Country South Africa
About Us As the leading integrated facilities solutions provider in Africa and the Middle East, operating in over 28 countries, with over 40 000 employees, the Tsebo Solutions Group enables businesses to optimise their efficiency and productivity, and become more successful. We take responsibility of our customers’ non-core activities outside of their expertise, empowering them to focus on their core business.
Our local expertise, global standards and innovative cross-divisional solutions, such as catering, cleaning, facility management and security, give us the edge to optimise our customers non-core operations, allowing them to enjoy reduced cost, risk and complexity.
The main purpose of this role is coordinating learnership activities across the Tsebo Group.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Ensure Administration is in accordance with Company and SETA requirements
• Managing Communication with Key stakeholders
• Ensure reporting is as per Company and SETA requirements
• Preparation of Internal and External audits
• Complete various office administrative duties over and above those already stated
• Attend to any other reasonable request within Learning and Development Skills academy
Skills and Competencies • 2-3 years’ experience in the Services industry is advantageous
• General administrative skills
• Microsoft Office Computer
• Proficiency in Time management skills
• Writteen and oral communication skills
Qualifircations • Grade 12 (essential)
• A tertiary qualification in Administration (essential)
• A tertiary qualification in legal, compliance, risk management or similar (desirable)
How to Apply