Our bursary programme is available to university students who are studying towards becoming a chartered accountant at a SAICA accredited university (South African Institute of Chartered Accountants). Bursaries are awarded to high-performing, talented individuals. The programme also seeks to support qualifying students who have financial needs.
To apply for the bursary programme:
- You must be studying, or intend to study, at a university to become a chartered accountant of South Africa (CA (SA)).
- Your degree must be one that is accredited by the South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA).
- You must have participated in extramural activities at school and university.
If you are in Grade 12:
- You must be writing for a matric exemption and university acceptance.
- Your subjects must include Mathematics and English (Maths Literacy does not qualify).
- You must be getting over 60% for all your subjects.
How To Apply