Skip to content
March 4, 2019
Rand Water : Internship Programme 2019
||Internship Programme – Engineering
||Strategic Human Capital
|Job Type Classification
|Location – Country
|Location – Province
|Location – Town / City
|Location – Site
|Job Advert Summary
||Applications are invited from suitably qualified and previously disadvantaged candidates residing at Local Municipalities in Gauteng Province to apply for an Internship Programme. They will be exposed to the public sector in general and the water sector in particular, with a view to meeting the skills shortage in the sector. Trainees will have an opportunity to be on the cutting edge of Engineering and all aspect of Water Care and Management and be part of development initiatives while developing technical and professional competencies.
||• S4 / N6
• Applicants in the context of the Employment Equity Act
• Applicants must be South African Citizens and must be in possession of a valid SA ID
• Applicants must be under the age of 35 ( in line with the NSDS III)
• People with disabilities are encouraged to apply
||Interns will have an opportunity to be exposed to:
• Cutting edge of engineering;
• Aspect of Water Care and Management; and
• Be part of development initiatives while developing technical and professional competencies.
||Rand Water mandate and its contribution to the water sector.
||Communication Skills (verbal and written)
||Self-motivated and results-driven
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. In evaluating prospective applicants and making the final selection, preference will be given to females and/ or people with disabilities to give effect to Rand Water’s Employment Equity objectives.
error: Content is protected !!