To capture and match all stock related invoices with goods received to enable allocation payment
- Opening and distributing mail
- Capturing of invoices
- Handling of queries/price differences and unit differences with suppliers and buyers
- Allocating purchases to relevant stores/distribution centres
- Ad hoc reporting duties
- Grade 12 with Accounting
- 1 year clerical experience within a finance department, preferable
- Be able to understand financial calculations and balance entries
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Bilingual (English and Afrikaans)
- Competencies required: Problem assessment; Planning, organising and control; Detail orientation; Service orientation; Communication; Stress tolerance and able to work in a team as well as independently
CLOSING DATE: Monday, 09 April 2018
If you meet the requirements for the above position, please submit your CV by clicking the Submit your application option below.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
PEP strives for equal opportunity in terms of employment equity guidelines.