Private Property has an exciting opportunity for two individuals to join their 2018 Learnership Program, starting in January 2018. The aim of this initiative is to enhance the lives of people who possess ambition and a thirst for knowledge, in a real and tangible way. If you are a focused and hard-working individual, as well as a good team player with a positive can-do attitude, then this is an ideal opportunity for you.
Private Property wants to be seen as South Africa’s property authority and connect people to the place they call home. We are seeking Learners to join our Operations Hub Team. Successful applicants will gain valuable experience within a Customer Care, Administration and Sales environment. They will also gain valuable insight into how an on-line entity operates and be involved in the businesses cultural and social activities. Successful applicants will receive a monthly salary. (TBA at interview stage).
Private Property is South Africa’s leading property website and a one-stop shop for property search. Using class-leading technology, they advertise property for sale and to rent from agents, developers, banks and private individuals.
- A positive can-do attitude who adds value to everything they do
- Develops creative ideas to always seek opportunities to do things better
- Respect of self and others enables them to listen well and better understand
- Courageous and resilient spirit who believes that through challenging oneself one grows
- Authentic and transparent in their approach to work and life
- Someone who takes ownership for themselves and their results
- Can energize people around them
Successful applicants must meet the following key requirements:
- Must be between 18 to 24 years of age
- Must be Computer Literate
- Must have good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Must have Matric
- Prior work experience is advantageous
Areas of Competency
- Call Centre experience will be an advantage
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- The successful applicant must display strong interpersonal and communication skills
- The individual must be target driven with an ability to meet the desired targets set
- Customer Satisfaction is vital to the business and you will be required to have the determination to portray good customer service
- Must be able to work well under pressure in a team environment
- Able to be part of the Learnership and excel in the learner programs scheduled and obtain the desired qualification
How to apply
Should you be interested in this learnership, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org.