Are you seeking a Learnership opportunity to develop your potential and create a bright future at an industry leading health insurer? Are you a dynamic, self-starter who is passionate about providing excellent service to clients? This is the opportunity for you!
MMI Holdings has exciting Contact Centre Support learnerships, commencing 1 February 2018. The programme will be based in the Western Cape.
MMI Holdings Limited (MMI) is a South African based financial services group listed on the South African stock exchange, the JSE. The core businesses of MMI are long and short-term insurance, asset management, savings, investment, health care administration and employee benefits. These product and service solutions are provided to all market segments through operating brands Metropolitan and Momentum.
What is a Learnership?
This learnership is a work based learning programme that leads to a National Certificate in Contact Centre Support which is NQF level 3 National Certificate: Contact Centre and Business process. The programme assists learners to prepare for the workplace and promotes access to increased employment opportunities within the Medical Aid Administration and insurance industry.
- Conducting themselves as employees of MMI Holdings according to Company values
- Displaying a willingness to learn corporate values and technicalities
- Attending classroom activities and practical on the job training as well as carrying out functions in line with the Learnership as required by MMI Holdings
- Acquiring knowledge of company products, policies and procedures in order to be successful at on the job training activities
- Compiling a Portfolio of Evidence for submission to SETA
- Completing logbooks for work-based learning
- Achieving the required level in formative and summative assessments
- Demonstrating commitment to working in the medical scheme industry
- Demonstrating skills in using the company’s systems
- Showing understanding of the operational processes
What you will need
- Successful candidates must be South African citizens between the ages of 18 and 35 years
- Successful candidates must be available from 1 February 2018 to 31 January 2019
- Successful candidates must be able to commute to the workplace on their own
- Successful candidates should not be studying fulltime for the duration of the learnership
- Successful candidates must not have completed the same learnership previously
- Passed Mathematics or Mathematics literacy with minimum 40%
- Passed English and another SA language with a minimum of 40%
- Computer Literacy as “Advantageous”
- Unemployed and can commit 12 months to the programme
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Ability to work under pressure while being client centric at all times
- Assertive and good communication skills with the ability to access and use information
- Ability to be creative, innovative and a problem solver with collaboration and inclusiveness
- Self-management and results-driven behaviour with attention to detail and high levels of accuracy
How to apply
Applications close on 13 October 2017. Click here to apply online