Sanlam Financial Advisers (SFA) invites applications for the Administrative Assistant Internship Programme. These opportunities will be hosted in the following areas: Bellville, Klerksdorp, Rustenburg, Middelburg, Polokwane and Nelspruit.
This is an internship for graduates who require work experience in order to gain a professional qualification or unemployed graduates who require work experience to become more marketable. This is a 12 month contract position allowing the incumbent to gain relevant work experience in the financial services industry. The individual will be exposed to training and office administration whilst being part of an administrative team at Sanlam Financial Advisers.
Sanlam strives to be the most professional and client-centric financial advice sales organisation in South Africa that treats clients fairly whilst doing business in a profitable and sustainable way.
- Provide administration support to Management Team
- Provide support to the Financial Advisers
- Co-ordinate and manage events
- Monitor new business received
- Monitor outstanding premiums
- Account Payments
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- 3 year business related National Diploma or a 3 year business related Degree
- Successful candidate should be unemployed.
- Preferably no or very limited previous working experience
- Knowledge of and experience in MS Office
- Concern for Accuracy
- Treating Customers Fairly
- Problem Solving
- Managing work
How to apply
Applications close on 17 October 2017.