Contact Centre Professionals
Job Section: Absa Life
Build a career as a Senior Agent Contact Centre
Your Job Purpose:
To deliver exceptional service to internal and external customers and to Absa Advisors by answering inbound calls in the Absa Life contact center and identifying the clients’ needs and fulfilling the need with regards to the clients life insurance policies.
- Managing Daily Operational Requirements
- Receive calls from clients requesting policy changes, enquiries and information to the clients existing policies
- Ensure that all relevant notes are captured on AWD and the different source systems
- Make outbound calls to clients relating to unpaid premiums or any client request received, and those clients wanting to cancel their insurance
- Maintain Client Experience
- Offer client excellent customer service and assist them efficiently by sending relevant documentation and attending to any queries
- Maintain Quality Standards
- Ensure that all prescribed guidelines are strictly adhered to at all times
- Ensure correctness of complaints by opening, preparing, amending, and closing complaints on Siebel.
- Handle Customer Complaints and Compliance
- Offer clients information regarding processes, procedures and compliance in accordance to the FAIS Act
- Adhere to the set Business & System processes within Absa Life
- Provide advice and recommendations to customers to address issues identified
- NQF Level 4: Grade 12
- 30 FAIS insurance credits
- RE 1 Exam Completed
- 2 Year Client Services experience in a customer consulting role or/
- 2 Year Contact Centre experience
- Computer Literacy
- No criminal record
You will receive valuable benefits like medical aid, pension fund, preferential banking rates, funeral cover and well -being program. You’ll also enjoy a company spirit that believes in giving our employees the freedom to do a great job, and the support to reach their ambitions in the future
Ready To Apply?
There are four stages in our application process:
- Application: On our application form we ask for information like your contact details, education and work experience. You will also be required to upload a CV, so it’s a good idea to have this ready.
- Online Assessments: We’ll then ask you to complete online assessments if you have passed our minimum screening criteria. You will also receive an email with the link to these assessments so you can complete them when it suits you best. Our assessments are carefully designed to measure the skills and capabilities necessary to be successful in our roles.
- Interview: If you are successful in our assessments we will contact you to conduct a brief telephonic interview before we invite you to attend a face-to-face interview.
- Outcome: Following your interview we’ll be in touch within five working days to advise you of the outcome.
For new opportunities and exposure … Apply today, and take your career to the next level.
If you have not received a response to your application in 15 days please consider your application unsuccessful.