Aveng seeks 2 Human Resources Interns for a 12 month internship programme based in Gauteng. The incumbent will be responsible for the administrative functionality and attends to the implementation of procedures, applications, systems and controls to facilitate the supporting, updating, circulation and maintenance of information from / to the regions with regards to various activities in the Human Resources Department.
Aveng Manufacturing, a leading infrastructure development group, provides a diverse range of services, products and solutions in engineering, construction, mining and manufacturing through its business units namely Infraset, Facades, A&CS, Duraset, DFC & Lennings Rail Servic.
- Applicants must hold a National Diploma or Degree in the above-mentioned fields of study
- No Experience is required
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide Human Resources Administration and Support function to line management and employees
- Assist with the maintenance of accurate and logical record keeping and filing
- Assist with the co-ordination and facilitation of recruitment and selection processes
- Assist with training and development co-ordination and administration
- Assist in co-ordination of Industrial Relations matters
- Provides an administrative function to the team function including diary management, report writing, presentation development, minute taking and coordination of allocated projects
- Works closely with business leaders to identify issues and opportunities and the people implications
- Assist in the implementation of Human Resource initiatives
How to apply
Applications close on 27 September 2017. Click here to apply online