Closing date: 28 September 2017
Location: Century City, Cape Town
Duration: 18 Months paid internship
The Carrick Development Academy (CDA) is looking for graduates who are interested in pursuing a career in financial planning and wealth management to join our forward-thinking, award winning offshore wealth management firm.
From January 2018, an action packed, full-time 18-month paid programme awaits you where you will work, learn and earn with the best.
The CDA offers a fixed monthly salary with performance incentives. Upon successful completion of the programme, permanent contracts are offered within the Carrick group working with a professional and goal driven team environment.
Graduates will be offered the opportunity to complete their Certified Financial Planner (CFP) status along with international accreditation with the Chartered Institute for Securities & Investment (CISI).
- Ambitious, focused and highly driven candidates
- Excellent communication skills
- Interested in pursuing a career in financial planning and Wealth management
- BComm (Financial Planning, Economics, Business)
- BSC in Business (Finance)
- Applicants should understand, and aspire to work in the Financial Services Industry as a Financial Planner
- Be computer Literate
- Be willing to relocate into Africa
- Have a strong command of the English Language
- Be committed to continuous education within the Financial Services industry
How to apply:
Apply Online for the … Graduate / Internship Programme
Once you have submitted your screening questionnaire along with your CV, you will be sent an email with information about the next step in applying for this great opportunity.
Enquiries: For any questions, please contact Tarryn Kennedy: +27 21 201 1000