Position:Senior Environmental Health Practitioner
Department: Health and Social Development
Salary:R405 600 – R556 428 per annum (plus benefits)
- National Diploma in Public Health or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
- Minimum 4 years relevant experience
- Implement operational processes to ensure effective rendering of Environmental Health services and vector control services within the municipality in order to safeguard public health through planned, coordinated, controlled, and supervised activities
- Apply effective human resource management and development to achieve optimal performance of staff
- Apply financial Process to prevent unjustified / unnecessary expenditure and to comply with applicable Council and financial legislation, policies and procedures of the organisation
- Apply customer service orientation to ensure that environmental health services are rendered in a manner that complies with related policies and legislation governing the rights of customers
Interested candidates whose background and experience match these challenging and exciting positions are invited to submit their CV’s by email to email@example.com
Enquiries: Tel: (011) 999 7532
Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.