The Department оf Public Enterprises (DPE) is inviting unemployed youth graduates between the completed their studies from universities and universities of technology to participate in their 12 month Internship Programme based in Pretoria. DPE is offering these internship opportunities in order to enhance Skills and provide meaningful workplace experience to complement the student’s studies.
University or University of Technology students with undergraduate or post graduate degrees in the following fields may apply:
- LLB/ BCOM Law (Ref: INT 1) – 1 Post
- B-tech Public Administration (Ref: INT 2) – 1 Post.
- B-tech / Bcom Economics or Risk (Ref: INT 3) – 1 Post.
- ND or BCOM Accounting (Ref: INT 4) – 1 Post.
- ND Engineering or Natural Science (Ref: INT 5 -1 Post,
- BCOM Accounting or Economics (Ref: INT 6) – 2 Posts.
- Bcom Accounting / Financial Management or Economics ref: INT 7, National Diploma/ Degree in Auditing (Ref: INT 8) – 1 Post.
- Degree / National Diploma in IGR, International Relations or Political Science/ Public Administration (Ref: INT 9) – 1 Post.
- Degree or Diploma in business/project management (Ref: INT 10) – 1 Post.
- Post Degree in Economics Studies (Ref: INT 11) – 1 Post.
- Honor’s degree in Environmental Science (Ref: INT 12) – 1 Post.
- Bachelor of Administration/ND Security Management (Ref: INT 13),
- Diploma/Degree in Media relations / Marketing in graphic design is an advantage (Ref: INT 14) – 1 Post,
- B.Com Accounting or Financial Management (Ref: INT 15) – 1 Post.
- B. Com Accounting, Logistics or Supply Chain Degree or National Diploma – (Ref: INT 15) – 1 Post.
- Diploma in Information Technology support services or National Diploma or Degree in information management or library science National Diploma in (Ref: INT 16) – 1 Post.
- Degree Or Post Graduate Degree in Finance/Economics or Business Management (Ref: INT 17) – 1 Post.
- National Diploma Public Administration (Ref: INT 18 ) – 2 Post.
- National Diploma Public Administration (Ref: INT 19) – 1 Post.
- Honours in Public Management or related Field, Masters will be advantage (Ref INT 20) -1 Post.
- National Diploma Public Administration (Ref: INT 21) – 1 Post.
- National Diploma in Human Resources Management/ Human Resources Development (Ref INT 22) – 1 Post
Applicants should be unemployed youth graduates and South African citizens. Preference will be given t students who are in possession of a related tertiary qualification from an accredited institution or higher learning Institution.
Department of Public Enterprises is an equal opportunity employer and will thu following completion of their studies. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
The closing date is 15 September 2017. Applications must be submitted on form Z83 (download here), obtainable from any Public Service and must be accompanied by a detailed CV together with certified copies of qualifications and identity document. Failure to submit the required documents may result in your application not being considered.
Separate applications for each position should be submitted. Quote the reference number on each of your applications. Failure to comply with this requirement will result in consideration being given to the first choice only
Please direct your application to The Department of Public Enterprises, Private Bag X15, Pretoria, 0028 or hand deliver at 1090 Infotech Building, Arcadia & Hilda Street, Hatfield 0028. No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered.
Enquiries: Mr Simon Manganye on Tel: 012 431 1012
Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.