Hatch offers Bursaries to deserving students from 2nd to 4th academic year. Upon completion of studies, our bursary holders become part of our Professional Development Programme (PDP).
Hatch is a global engineering consulting firm that operates within the mining and metals, infrastructure and energy sector. It seeks to develop young talented engineers.
- Flexible framework to achieve Professional Registration with ECSA (Pr. Eng) status
- Personal career planning
- Continuous learning and development opportunities via the Hatch Corporate Learning Centre
- Mentoring support program exposure to a variety of challenging work experiences and career pathways
- Monthly meetings and progress reviews
- Global exposure with a wide variety of work around the world
- Networking events and activities
- Civil & Structural Engineering
- Chemical & Process
- Civil & Structural
- Hatch offers bursaries to students studying Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Civil, Structural and Mechatronics Engineering.
- A minumum academic average of 65%.
- Bursaries are traditionally offered to students between 2nd and final year,.
- Both full cost and partial bursaries are provided, depending on the students’ needs/requirements.
For more information on Hatch, or how to begin your career with us, please call Thabiso Molakeng or Adeela Cajee Tel (011) 239 5300.
How to apply
Applications close on 31 August 2017. Click here to apply online