Position:General Worker (Various regions)
Department: Water and Sanitation
Salary:R108 396 – R151 200 per annum (plus benefits)
- Grade 9 / NQF 1
- Relevant experience
- Clean laboratory, kitchen, dustbins, toilets, equipment, offices, surrounding outside areas including garden maintenance
- Open manholes and take water sample as instructed and let water quality officer know of any unresolved problems
- Cleaning and loading of equipment onto vehicles
- Adhering to the requirements of the OHS Act
Applications or CVs must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- Kempton Park Civic Centre, Corner Pretoria Road and CR Swart Drive, drop-in box, Main Entrance
- Brakpan Civic Centre, Cnr. Elliot & Escombe Streets, Brakpan
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- 52 Woburn Avenue, Bensan Building, Benoni
- Enquiries: 011 999 1484/1602/0049
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.