The Nedbank Wealth Graduate Programme is an exciting opportunity for finance, investments and legal graduates to gain experience at our Wealth Management Local.
Location: Cape Town, Durban and Johannesburg
This is an 18 month programme were graduates will develop skills that will assist in strating their careers in the Wealth Management Industry.
This programme will give exposure in the Wealth Management space, including Nedgroup Trust, Nedbank Private Wealth and Stockbroking.
Training and Development:
Training will incorporate technical and soft skills development.
- BCom (Investments and Finance)
- BBusSci (Finance)
Nedbank Private Wealth:
- BCom (Financial Planning)
- BCom (Finance)
- Be South African Citizen
- Have proven strong academic results (average 70% and above)
- Have strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook & PowerPoint)
Manage Self: Operational
- Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Professional Qualifications/Honour’s Degree
Closing Date: 3rd August 2017
HOW TO APPLY
Click Here to VIEW AND APPLY ONLINE