With FNB, you can be part of a company that offers you a career, not just a job. With a wide range of employment options and business areas to choose from, you are bound to find a perfect fit. We share accountability with our employees and provide you with the best possible opportunities to learn and grow. We are breaking new ground with our innovative thinking and challenging our employees to think differently and develop into the thought leaders of the future. The foundation of our success is in our entrepreneurial culture and the belief that our people are our single most important resource. If you share our values of being: Helpful Effective Ethical Innovative Accountable and you have one simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s EE Strategy.
To assist as a messenger driver with the daily delivery and collection of items such as documents, parcels, food etc; Assist with driving executives to and from their destinations
experience and qualifications
- Grade 12.
- 2 to 3 Years related experience
There are no additional requirements associated with this vacancy.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Deliver and collect messages, correspondence and packages to and from internal and external parties
- Drive executives to and from their destinations
- Manage own time to ensure efficient achievement of objectives
- Manage vehicle cleanliness and general maintenance
- Manage own development to increase own competencies