Location: Ekurhuleni (East Rand)
A vacancy for a General Worker at the X-Dock contract to be based in Denver.
Education and Experience
- Grade 10 Literacy level
- Able to read and write English and able to do simple calculations
Skills and Knowledge
- Medically fit
- Prepared to work Nightshift
- Vehicle loading & offloading techniques
- Work in a safe manner i.e. Ensure all safety requirements are adhered too.
Key Performance Areas
- Able to carry out all reasonable instructions from Supervisor
- General tasks
- Prepared to work shifts, weekends and public holidays
- Clean criminal record
- Must have own reliable transport to and from work
Only web based applications will be considered.
For any assistance/queries in registering your CV please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 010 140 3099