Sun International Contact Centre has a 12 month-Telephone Agents (NQF level 4) learnership opportunities available, inclusive of a generous monthly stipend.
Grade 12 (Matric)
No work experience necessary.
Skills and Knowledge
Good communication skill
Proficiency in English and a second language
Maths Literacy is a pre-requisite to be shortlisted.
Key Performance Areas:
- Answer calls received by the contact centre in a professional, friendly and courteous manner (correct volume, tone, pace and pitch of voice)
- Direct clients to the correct destination (department / person) through correct screening / questioning techniques
- Provides accurate information (including promotion information, functions, facilities, etc) to guests
- Answers guest queries accurately
- Interacts with the guest and provides service to resolve their individual queries
- Delivers prompt service upon first contact
- Identifies and resolves potential service issues first time round
- Downtime on communication services is corrected
Preference will be given to employees from the designated groups in line with the provisions of the Employment Equity Act, No. 55 of 1998, SISA internal recruitment policy as well as units employment equity plans.