South African Medical Research Council (MRC)
– Pretoria, Gauteng
R129 954 a year
Closing date: 18 May 2018
Operations: Facilities Division
The Operations department requires skilled and experienced driver to provide operational support to a research site in the Pretoria region.
Administration of Operational Fleet VehiclesVacancy
- Ensure fleet documentation is correctly completed and sent to Finance Division for processing
- Driving – Transporting of SAMRC staff to various destinations
- Maintain fleet vehicles
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, faxing and photocopying
- Write work-related reports.
- Collection of internal and external mail
- Collection of material and equipment
- Reception relief duties
- Matric Certificate
- A valid Code 8 or Code 10 driver’s license which must be valid for more than 3 years
- 3-5 years driving experience
- Knowledge of Tshwane and surrounding areas
- Knowledge of general administration
- Sober habits
- Ability to work under pressure
- Prepared to assist with general operational duties and to work after hours and on weekends
- Prepared to perform transport duties in Tshwane and surrounding areas
- 3-5 years driving experience, in a research environment will be added an advantage
- Computer literacy
A salary in the region of R129 954.00 per annum, cost-to-company will be negotiated in consideration of experience and qualifications.
In accordance with the SAMRC’s Employment Equity Plan, preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from the designated groups. For this reason, we require race, gender and disability status to be specified. Disabled persons are encouraged to apply.
PLEASE QUOTE THE REFERENCE NUMBER (R164A) IN ALL COMMUNICATIONS
Visit the following Web Site to complete an online application. https://goo.gl/forms/2fWCuUFUyvfb1Tv72