Assisting in all administration and office tasks and duties as assigned, including:
- Telephone calls;
- Public relations;
- Rendering customer service;
- Information processing (memoranda, letters, e-mail, internet, minutes, etc.);
- Filing of documentation and records;
- Collection of post/faxes and distribution to relevant staff, as required;
- Capturing of data and construction of the administrative filing system;
- Registration of students;
- N6 Management Assistant with 18 Months Practical experience;
- N Diploma in Management Assistant will be an added advantage;
- Computer literate.
Nature of appointment:
Closing date for applications:
Date of commencement:
- Mr T R Mandiwana / Ms E Makobela – 011 972 4247 ext 2019.
Candidates are to complete and submit by hand:
- Completed Ekurhuleni West College Employee profile form (obtainable from Corporate Centre, any campus or here: EWC Employee Profile Form).
- Original certified copies of qualifications;
- Original certified copy of Identity Document;
to Ekurhuleni West College, Kempton Campus, Cnr. Partridge & Pretoria Road. Kempton Park, for the attention of Mr TR Mandiwana.
Please mark the application clearly as APPLICATION: ADMINISTRATIVE CLERK.
Applicants should kindly note that if no correspondence has been received within 14 days of the closing date, it must be assumed that the application has been unsuccessful.
EKURHULENI WEST COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER. THE COLLEGE RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO APPOINT.
view job here