Institution: Velddrif Clinic (West Coast District)
Core Title: Health Associated Sciences and Support Personnel
- 13th cheque, employer’s contribution to the pension fund, housing and medical aid allowance.
- Basic numeracy and literacy.
- Appropriate cleaning experience.
Inherent requirement of the job:
- Ability to work with machinery, equipment and to do hard physical work.
- Good interpersonal, communication and organisational skills.
- Ability to communicate in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
Duties (key results areas/outputs):
- Appropriate cleaning of the facility.
- Correct removal of medical waste.
- Participate in linen management.
- Contributes to effective utilisation and functioning of apparatus, equipment and stock.
- Adhere to loyal service ethics.
Note: No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
INSTRUCTIONS TO APPLICANTS: Z83 forms (obtainable from any Government department or www.westerncape.gov.za) must: Be completed in full, clearly reflect the name of the position, name and date of the publication (candidates may use this as reference), be signed, accompanied by a comprehensive CV, the names of 3 referees and certified copies of ID, driver’s licence and qualification/s. A separate application form must be completed for each post. Applications without the afore-mentioned will not be considered. Applications must be forwarded to the address as indicated on the advertisement. No late, faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted. CV’s will not be returned. Excess personnel will receive preference. Applications, which are received after the closing date, will not be considered. Further communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates. If you have not received a response from the Department within 3 months of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. It will be expected of candidates to be available for selection interviews on a date, time and place as determined by the Department.
As directed by the Department of Public Service & Administration, applicants must note that further checks will be conducted once they are shortlisted and that their appointment is subject to positive outcomes on these checks, which include security clearance, qualification verification, criminal records, credit records and previous employment.
The Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply and an indication in this regard will be appreciated. This posts was also advertised in the (Weslander 3/5/2018, PSVC 18/2018)
||R 83 766 per annum
||Director: West Coast District office
Private Bag X15
(Attention: Mr E Sass)
||25 May 2018
||Ms E Dietrich
Tel: no. (022) 913-3223
view job here