|RCL Foods Pty Ltd Consumer Division is looking for an individual with a strong administrative background and sound organizing and reporting skills for a position of Admin Clerk within the Engineering department servicing the Agricultural Business Unit in Western Cape. The position is situated in Worcester.
Computer Literacy – Intermediate to Advanced
Valid driver’s Licence
Working experience within the Engineering environment would be advantageous
Duties & Responsibilities
• Updates and prepares time-sheets for Payroll on a monthly basis to ensure payment of Salaries and Wages
• Evaluates all injuries on duties
• Prepares documentation as per WCA requirements
• Liaises with Life Clinic sisters on all injuries
• Performs internal investigation to ensure corrective actions are taken to prevent future injuries
REPORTING OF BREAKDOWNS
• Makes sure that all breakdowns are recorded and reported to all relevant Artisans Ensure that the breakdown report is loaded weekly.
• Checks that full breakdown process is completed in a normal working day
• Ensure that all completed work request are handed in and filed accordingly.
• Reports all incomplete jobs in order for Maintenance Manager to find solutions timeously
• Compiles weekly report that reflects all breakdowns and work requests reported and completed
• Provides Finance department with overtime forecasts reflecting breakdowns received to ensure resource allocation for Maintenance operations
• Collect all pre- transfer maintenance check lists from Maintenance Artisans to ascertain which major non compliances to be added to the RADAR
• Distributes risk register to relevant Managers to ensure action is taken
• Prioritises maintenance expenditures as per budgetary constraints
• Collect data from farm operations to build a sustainable data bank.
• Manage and implement a comprehensive Risk RADAR.
• Completes and prepares all maintenance requirements and aligns with Capex and maintenance budget to prevent overspending
• Performs general administration function which includes sending of faxes/filing/copying
• Obtains quotations from suppliers for any Maintenance requirements
• Keeps adequate record of vehicle licences to ensure that it is renewed within required time period
• Dealing with queries concerning vehicles
• Generate cheque requisition for licencing of vehicles
• Update service and repair schedule for vehicles
• Dealing with licencing payments and transferring of vehicles to other regions
• Compiles and distributes all monthly kilometre reports of Company vehicles Completes BR’s and SSR’s as per maintenance requirements
• Performs physical check of Farms Maintenance’s fixed assets and necessary paperwork involved
• Investigates all over-budget expenditures and inform Management of these expenditures
• Request quotes for Maintenance whenever required
Closing date: 2018/05/02
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals