Mr Price Group invites applications for their 3-week Workplace Experience Programme at the Head Office based in Durban
That’s right, successful candidates will have the opportunity to experience what retail is all about and work with some of the best retail talents that South Africa has to offer. The Work Experience Programme will run from the 25th June to 13th July.
Mr Price Group is a high growth, Omni-channel, fashion- value retailer with 6 trading divisions namely: mrp ; mrphome; mrpsport; Miladys; Sheet Street and mrpmoney.
Why join the Mr Price Internship
- As an intern you will gain exposure to real-world problems and issues that perhaps are not found in textbooks.
- Cultivate adaptability and creativity in a dynamic world.
- Evaluate our business prior to committing to full-time employment—a “try before you buy” type experience.
- Ease transition from being a student to entering the workforce. Increase opportunities within a company for faster advancement and growth.
- Increase self-confidence in the workplace while developing an expanded network of professionals and most importantly gain experience, skills development, perspective, supervision, professional connections and academic credit.
Must be currently in your final year studying towards one/ any of the following qualifications?
- Fashion Design
- Interior Design
- Auditing / Internal Audit
- Supply Chain
- Strategic Management
- Human Resources
- Property / Real Estate Management
- Graphic Design
- Information Technology
- Actuarial Science