Purpose of the Internship: The Organization is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain work experience. Applications are invited for a Claims Internship from unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35.The Internship program will run for a period of twelve months (12) months.
Work based exposure may include the following;
- Claims Origination
- Claims Litigation
- Direct Claims
- Post Settlement
- External Stakeholder engagement (e.g. Road shows, claimant’s families, consulting with service providers and consulting with direct claimants etc.)
Qualifications and other Requirements
- Certified copy of Grade 12/ NQF 4 level certificate
- Certified copy of B Degree/Diploma(NQF6)
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of Academic transcript
- Your CV and motivational letter
Technical and behavioral competencies required
The successful candidate will be required to display the following competencies in this role:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Basic computer skills
- Prioritize tasks as needed
The interns will be awarded a monthly stipend.
Closing date: 27 February 2018
NB: Applications can be forwarded to the following mail address: DBNInternship@raf.co.za
No hand delivered applications will be accepted.
INSTRUCTION TO PROSPECTIVE APPLICANTS
- Indicate the name and the reference number for the Internship you are applying for on the subject line.
- Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages, applications with no transcript will not be considered.
- Indicate the branch for which you are applying.
- Applicants who have been on a Internship programme will not be considered.
The Road Accident Fund subscribes to the principles of employment equity and preference will be given to groups who are under represented in terms of our Employment Equity Plan
Please note that the prospective employees will be subjected to security vetting
NB: Applicants who have not received any correspondence from us within six weeks from the closing date can consider themselves unsuccessful