Business Unit: UBE: Supply Chain
Organisational Unit: PS&R Sourcing
Reports to: Senior Manager PS&R Sourcing
Geographical Location: Sandton
Closing date: 17 November 2017
Note: Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups, in line with Sasol’s Employment Equity Plan.
Purpose of Job /Role Intent:
- Responsible for providing administrative and clerical services in order to ensure effective and efficient Category Management.
- Responsible for general area / department and is the team’s expert in methods and tasks efficiencies.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience required
- Appropriate qualification (matric) or equivalent competent experience.
Years of relevant experience:
- At least 3 -10 years’ experience, preferable with secretarial diploma and accreditation in various business desktop software applications (e.g. MS Office)
Core Elements of Job
- Operates within relatively standardised guidelines from superior/s regarding what is required and how it is to be done. Constantly interacts with people in dealing with day-to-day effectiveness of delivery.
- Duties performed may include preparation of documents and reports, the use of office technology, compiling records, organizing and maintaining files, posting information, greeting/referring/assisting visitors/clients/staff/others, mail distribution, and photocopying.
- Delivers on time and within required standards. Deals with immediate and relatively short-term issues with procedural routine thinking challenges.
- Accountable for the effective utilisation and deployment of senior executives / manager/s time and schedule – diary management to reduce management role complexity and facilitate optimum productivity of individuals supported.
- Acts as the manager’s first point of contact with people from both inside and outside the organisation.
- Performs clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings, in addition to providing effective technical support in Board-type preparation and presentations.
- Diary management of the Category Manager
- One Sasol mind-set
- Shapes business strategy
- Drives accountability and high performance
- Business acumen
- Customer Focus
- Fosters teamwork and collaboration
- Role model customer focus
- Leverages diversity and inclusion
- Nurtures and coaches
- Builds partnerships
- Develops self
- Basic Concepts and Understanding
- Procurement Management
- Supply Chain Development
- Sales & Operations Planning
- Supply Chain Operations Planning & Scheduling
- Supply Chain Enablement
- Procurement Management
- Supply Demand Management
- Facilities and Materials Management
- Customer Demand Fulfilment
- Facilities Management
- Transport Management
view job here