Location: Johannesburg, ZA
Sales Consultant – Emerging Payments
Retails: Emerging Payments
7 November 2017
FAIS Affected – Yes
Nedbank Retail presents an exciting opportunity for a Sales Consultant to market and sell Nedbank products to meet the needs of customers and stakeholders to achieve business objectives.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to enhance sales, process, systems and policies and support implementation thereof.
- Ensure information is provided correctly to stakeholders by maintaining knowledge sharing knowledge with team.
- Listen to clients and stakeholders and ask questions to understand their needs.
- Build relationships with clients and stakeholders by regular contact; being available and getting to know them.
- Resolve client queries by following business procedure and keeping client informed.
- Educate clients on the product offering by presenting them with the relevant information.
- Market products to new and existing clients and stakeholders by identifying client needs and matching product to their requirements.
- Achieve daily; weekly and monthly sales targets by following business unit sales strategy.
- Close the deal by getting client to sign up for product.
- Improve performance based on management feedback report by acting on report recommendations.
- Meet requirements of product applications by providing all required documentation.
- Ensure all client details are correct by capturing details correctly at application stage.
- Schedule work according to action plan from manager in order to meet business objectives.
- Complete verification procedure for all applications by following business unit requirements.
- Report daily statistics to managers for consolidation.
- Use recommendations from managers’ report to improve on the quality of work.
- Matric / Grade 12 National Certificate
- Completed : Diploma / Bachelors Degree: Sales or Marketing Qualification
- FAIS Qualification, Regulatory Examination 1.
- Minimum 1-2 years Sales Consultant experience
Type of Exposure
- Capturing data
- Managing conflict situations
- Drafting reports
- Sharing information in different ways to increase stakeholders understanding.
- Building and maintaining effective cross-functional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Comparing two or more sets of information
- Tracking cost against a budget
- Working in a fast-paced environment
Technical and Professional Knowledge
- Business principles
- Business terms and definitions
- Data analysis
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Microsoft Office
- Relevant regulatory knowledge
- Relevant software and systems knowledge
- Business writing skills
- Expanding and Advancing Opportunities
- High-Impact Communication
- Managing Work (includes Time Management)
- Sales Disposition
- Sales Opportunity Analysis
- Sustaining Customer Satisfaction
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566