Bidvest Bank Academy is offering an opportunity to matriculates/graduates to be part of a Learnership Programme. This qualification is Advanced Certificate in Banking – Level 6. The graduates will be based in the Bidvest Bank’s departments in the Gauteng/KZN and Western Cape regions. The starting date is 01 November 2017.
As a subsidiary of The Bidvest Group Limited, Bidvest Bank is an entrepreneurial bank that seeks out the opportunities and market gaps which ‘traditional’ banking often ignores. By being flexible and nimble, we’re able to service our customers better than anyone else. How? We understand that no two individuals are alike, which is why we empower our employees to create customised solutions for every single customer.
Stipend: R10 500 per month
Duties and Responsibilities
- Must be available full time for the duration of the Learnership programme. (01 November 2017 to 31 October 2018)
- Must be available to learn in any of our branches/departments and to work shifts.
- Must have Matric with Maths or Accounting and English
- Can be a graduate with Diploma or degree.
- Must be computer literate.
- Customer Centric
- Excellent Communiation Skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Able to work in teams
How to apply
Applications close on 01 October 2017. Click here to apply online